Wordless Wednesday... on Thursday
Thursday, February 28, 2008

I was studying most of the day yesterday for a book presentation that I had to do at my book club, and totally forgot about Wordless Wednesday. (the book was Drowning Ruth... i really liked the book, and it made for a great discussion!)
I have been really missing my camera lately... both cameras actually. (remember my wicked, awesome Midas touch? yeah. awesome... but now i have a broken camera, and no photo software on the computer... )
I love to take photos... I can't paint or sew, or quilt like other people, but I do love to take photos. For me, that's my form of Art. A really good photo brings out these feelings in me that I can't quite describe...
Inspired?
I dunno.
Anyway.
My Dad takes those kind of photos... He is AMAZING. I am trying to get some of his photos, because I want to enlarge them, frame them and hang them in my home. They are AMAZING!
Anyway. These are photos I took this last fall. Enjoy!

















