Sunday, February 10, 2008

OK.
First of all, I tried to get a photo of the things, but Thing 3 hollered out "Don't torches us Mom!" So.
You will just have to try and picture this in your creative little minds!

This afternoon, Jefe and I were sitting on the couch, chatting it up. Thing 3 came up and said: "Mom, talk in my ear." Then she thrust her ear at me. So, I whispered something silly. Then she said: "I have this great idea. Mom, put your ear up next to Dad's ear, and I want to try something."
So, we did.
She then proceeded to put her mouth up to my ear... And YELLED as loud as she could
"Dad? Do you hear me? I'm talking through Mom's head!"


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes