Friday, February 08, 2008
A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. - Bob Dylan
I see sun. Lots and Lots of sun.
I just might put on my bikini and go run around.
Not really. But seeing the sun sure is nice.
Random 10 Friday People. Come play with me!
1. Throwing It All Away (Live) - Genesis
2. The Rescue Blues - Ryan Adams
3. No Such Thing (Live) - John Mayer
4. Curve Of The Earth - Matt Nathan
5. Everytime - David Gray
6. Haven't Seen For A While - Pat McGee Band
7. Once You've Loved Somebody - Dixie Chicks
8. I Wonder - Kellie Pickler
9. Desert Rose - Sting
10. Prayer For The Dying - Seal
Bonus: Come Talk To Me - Peter Gabriel
I see sun. Lots and Lots of sun.
I just might put on my bikini and go run around.
Not really. But seeing the sun sure is nice.
Random 10 Friday People. Come play with me!
1. Throwing It All Away (Live) - Genesis
2. The Rescue Blues - Ryan Adams
3. No Such Thing (Live) - John Mayer
4. Curve Of The Earth - Matt Nathan
5. Everytime - David Gray
6. Haven't Seen For A While - Pat McGee Band
7. Once You've Loved Somebody - Dixie Chicks
8. I Wonder - Kellie Pickler
9. Desert Rose - Sting
10. Prayer For The Dying - Seal
Bonus: Come Talk To Me - Peter Gabriel

















