Going on a Bear Hunt...
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I absolutely LOVE this book! It is one of my all time favorites! When Thing 1 was little (read: under 3) every time we would go through a tunnel on a road, she would yell out "Can't go over it, can't go under it. Oh! No! You gotta go 'tru-it'!"This book describes perfectly where I am right now.
"I can't go over it, I can't go under it! Oh! No! I gotta go through it!"
What do I have to go through, you ask.
Oh. nothing really.
Just LABOR. (read: holy cow! I really do have to do this, and there really is No way around it, just through it! AND I am a gigantic boo-waa baby when it comes to pain...breathe... breathe...)
Now, if we can just keep it going! It's sort of stuck. I'm ready. I'm contracting. I'm just...there.
Thank heavens for that scheduled induction people. Otherwise, I could become the first postal pregnant woman. AND, according to my friend, tracytreehouse, seeing a 9 month pregnant lady go postal on the news is VERY tacky and Oh SO trailer trashy!
I promise.
I wont.
Yet.

















