What IS that smell?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Well. I forgot to take my cute basket off the coffee table.
Now.
In most homes this would not be a problem. However, in my home... HUGE problem.
You see, I have a crazy boxer dog that eats EVERYTHING. And, when I say everything, I really do mean everything! She ate the wiring to the air conditioner TWICE. She ate the cords on the outside of the house for the cable 5 times... twice in 1 day. The repair man got so sick of coming out to our house to re-wire the house, that he re-wired it the last time by taking it up and OVER the house and then digging a trench on the OUTSIDE of my fence to re-wire it all again. (why would he do that you ask? Well. Because the last time she ate the cords, she not only ate the cords, but pulled them up through out the entire yard... all. the. way. to. the. cable. box. Stupid dog! Soon to be dead dog! ) We were lucky that I only had to pay the repair fee once, because the repair man also had a boxer and he would just laugh at us all the while shaking his head.
She also ate the wiring to my really nice deck lighting... and the cords to the wiring for the pool lights. Seriously. This dog is totally crazy... and loves wires. Or anything that has weird smells. I won't even start to tell you the crazy stinky stuff I have found her munching on... (oh. I can't resist... a nest full of baby rabbits sound gross enough for you?? She really wasn't eating those, just more like using them as squeaky toys. Once they stopped squeaking, she went and got a new one to "play" with. Yes. It was THAT gross!)
Well. I started sniffing around, and found the A&D ointment... in the dogs mouth. She was EATING it.
Eww. That is not only just gross, but SICK AND WRONG!
What on earth would posses a creature to EAT bum cream?
Seriously. Enquiring minds want to know!

















