Random 10 Friday

Friday, March 28, 2008

When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy. –Jack Handey, SNL

I love it when Jefe cuddles my children in the mornings before he heads off to work. I forgot how much I love this little act... Mostly because then for the majority of the day, the kiddos smell like their Daddy. What a wonderful combination. My sweet baby to cuddle, who smells like Jefe.
Sigh.
What more could you want? (besides the real deal?!)
I am looking forward to this weekend. Just being together as a family and vegging. It will be nice. I can't get over the fact that in 3 days it will be April! Sheesh. Where did all the time go? AND further, that on Monday, my sweet Moxie will be 2 weeks old. Holy schlamolie! Where did that time go? She is such a sweet, content little baby. I hope that this sticks and what we are seeing is a baby/child that will be very easy going. That would be love-r-ly!

I have been thinking that I need to post my labor story... why I feel the need to do so is beyond me. Maybe because I am SO incredibly proud of the fact that I only had to push once.
Yes. You did read right... 1 time.
I pushed only 1 time.
Just once.
I am major proud of that fact especially since I was in the throes of epiduraldom... and seriously could not feel ANYTHING! That was actually quite a frightening feeling. The other 2 times I had an epidural, I could still feel pressure, and could move my legs, however, this time I was completely paralyzed. That really freaked me out.
So.
I am working on the post about labor. You know, it takes a little work to make those funny. Actually with me, it really doesn't take that much work. Just know there will be stuff about me yelling at the Anesthesiologist! Doesn't' that make you excited?? It should!

It's Random 10 Friday again. It seems like I just did this. Oh. Wait. I did. I was a slacker and did it on Monday. Should I refresh everyones memory on how to play? You push play on your music listening device (ipod, mp3 player, rhapsody, itunes whatever) and write down the 1st song that comes up... you don't even have to listen to it entirely. Then write down the next 9 songs that come up on Random play on your listening device. AND no fair skipping a song because you're embarrassed by it... you only get to skip it if its already listed on the current list.
Make sense?
The point is to see what you are listening to... get ideas about new/old stuff and then of course to make fun of our various listening choices. (not really)
So. Come on out and play with me!
Cheers!

1. Let Them Be Little - Billy Dean
2. No Good Deed - Wicked Original Soundtrack
3. Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
4. Little Goodbyes - SHeDAISEY
5. Used To - Daughtry
6. Belief (acoustic) - John Mayer
7. Luka - Suzanne Vega
8. Gone - Jack Johnson
9. Realize - Colbie Caillat
10. Criminal - Fiona Apple

Bonus: Curbside Prophet (live) - Jason Mraz


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes