Monday, March 10, 2008
Guess what I heard this morning (read: 8:30am) when I left to go to the Doctor...
Do you think that means Spring is finally here? What a beautiful sound it was to hear those birds! I am so glad they are back! Thing 3 loves birds... she has ever since before she could talk. We had a lot of trees in our yard back in Illinois... and she would sit at the back window and get so excited every time she would see a bird. We bought her a bird house and bird feeder so that she could always have birds to look at.
Our house was smack dab in the middle of the Canadian geese migratory path. Every fall and spring for days and days, you would hear the geese flying over our home. Sometimes, they would be so loud, that I wouldn't be able to carry on conversations on the phone. Really. I always loved it in the spring when I would hear the geese squawking... it was music to my ears. It meant that the long and dreary winter was finally coming to an end.
So the birds chirping this morning... Their chirping was music to my ears.
Do you think that means Spring is finally here? What a beautiful sound it was to hear those birds! I am so glad they are back! Thing 3 loves birds... she has ever since before she could talk. We had a lot of trees in our yard back in Illinois... and she would sit at the back window and get so excited every time she would see a bird. We bought her a bird house and bird feeder so that she could always have birds to look at. Our house was smack dab in the middle of the Canadian geese migratory path. Every fall and spring for days and days, you would hear the geese flying over our home. Sometimes, they would be so loud, that I wouldn't be able to carry on conversations on the phone. Really. I always loved it in the spring when I would hear the geese squawking... it was music to my ears. It meant that the long and dreary winter was finally coming to an end.
So the birds chirping this morning... Their chirping was music to my ears.

















