There once was 3 pregnant girls...
Saturday, March 15, 2008
I grew up in a family of all girls. Yes. The hormone levels were out of control at times. (read: we all had our periods are that same time... eek!) My poor, poor father. He was totally out numbered... we even had a hormonal girl dog. (i will save the hormonal girl dog stories for later)There were cat fights over clothes, and bathroom time, and your "too noisy in the morning"...
But, it was wonderful too. We may have fought a lot, but we always watched each others backs. ALWAYS. Blood will always run thicker than water. And having 3 sisters has been a huge blessing. You always have someone you can go to for advice, or a shoulder to cry on , or a pick me up... I wish we all lived closer together. But, alas, only 2 of the 4 live nearby.
3 out of the 4 of us are pregnant right now. I had someone ask me recently if we had all planned it that way. My response was "EWWWWW! Thats so gross."
NO. We didn't plan it that way. It just sort of happened... can you imagine the hormone levels and emotions if we were all able to be together right now?? yikes! (you would definitely need to run and hide Dad!)
My sister, Loubop, had her baby yesterday. He is beautiful!! My mom will fly out this weekend to go take care of her... and that is as it should be! All her kids are under the age of 7. She will most definitely need the help!
I am excited that we will have 3 babies that will all be the same age... doing the same things... being friends. How fun for us, and how fun for the babies!
So, there once was 3 pregnant girls... And now, there are 2!
p.s. I will ask Loubop if I can post some photos of the cutie pie...

















