I need an Exterminator!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have a bunch of stuff rambling around in my brain screaming to be let out... either that or its the crazylady rattling her cage... either way hang on, cause its purging time!

Moxie is only 2 months old and after 1 week home we had to run out and purchase a giant stash of binkies. She only likes the giant green plug kind... you've seen them, I'm sure. Jefe bought 8 packages of binkies. We thought "surely this will be enough binkies to get us through to the millenium" (there were 2 in each package!) Ohhh. NOooo... you would be SO wrong. Where do those stinking binkies go?? I don't understand it. We are down to the last 2 binkies... and its only been 6 weeks. Seriously people. Even with those handy dandy new fandangled clipy things, we have still lost them. I think someone is stealing them!

I have this basket full of socks. Most of the socks don't have mates. Where do the missing socks go? Really. My kids have taken to making hand puppets with the socks with no mates... My favorite is how the Great Salt Lake got made. (did you know that it involved wrestling?)

How does my house go from spotless when I go to bed to filthy dirty when I wake up? Are my children having secret parties while I sleep? Or is the dog inviting all her doggie friends over for a bash? I really don't understand it. I work hard all day to clean my house (someone asked if that to do list from last week was a day list or week list... it was my day list. I know. Scary), and seriously, when I wake up in the morning its been trashed. How does this happen??

I'm starting to see a pattern here...
It seems that I have a problem with gnomes... how does one go about de-gnoming their house? Cause this is getting a little ridiculous!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes