Friday, May 23, 2008

"Yo Yo Yiggady Yo... " Juno the movie

I watched part of Juno this week. I still have to finish it, seeing how I feel asleep and all. It starts out a little startling; however, I really liked it. Mostly because of the way these silly teenagers talked.
It Schizzle badizzled me! Wizard!
If you want something light, and silly. This is it. It's sort of along the lines of Napolean Dynamite, but just a little more intelligent, and with actors that are more well known! (Go Justin Bateman! You still got it!)

We have all sorts of family get togethers over the next couple of weeks. My sister, ima10cow, is blessing their baby this weekend. Then we bless Moxie next weekend. I'm excited. She has the most AMAZING blessing dress! You will be speechless when I post those photos.
Really.
Its incredible.

I love the fact that my kids will come to me and tell me "So and so wants me to do this, but I don't want to. Will you tell me I can't so that I don't have to do it?" What parent wouldn't love that? Every single one of my kids does that.
Well.
Except Moxie.
Thing 1 wanted to stay home and hang out with us, and asked me to tell her she had to stay home and take care of her siblings.
Done.
Thing 2 didn't want to play with the boy that came over, and asked me to tell him that he needed to stay home.
Double done.
Thing 3 begged to go to her friends house.
Well.
I guess you can't win them all. Right?!?

I bought this baby wearing device from my sisters friend yesterday. My sisters baby LOVES it, and I thought I might be able to get more done if I got one for Moxie. I love it, and even better Moxie loves it! Remember that song from the 90's that had that line in it "everyone needs a Bosom for a pillow?" That song was totally written for Moxie.
Doesn't she look content??
Yeah. That's how she is.
All the time.

Have a wicked weekend, and don't be getting into any shenanigans!
What's your random 10, people?
You listening to anything good??

1. 19 Somethin' - Mark Wills
2. Get Out While You Can - Starsailor
3. Gotta Stay High - New Radicals
4. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room (acoustic) - John Mayer
5. American Baby - Dave Matthews Band
6. Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day
7. When The Sand Runs Out - Rascal Flatts
8. This Womans Work - Kate Bush
9. Complicated - Robin Thicke
10. Pinch Me - Barenaked Ladies

Bonus: Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes