Random 10 Friday

Friday, May 16, 2008

Some things have to be believed to be seen. - Ralph Hodgson

What a lovely day it is this morning already. I woke up to birds singing... what a wonderful way to wake up! It is supposed to be around 79 today.
79!!
Hallelujah! Praise Allah! Pass the eggnog!
I think a park visit will be in order... So Thing 3 can ride like the wind on her new 2 wheel bike. Well, its not new, but she has learned how to ride without training wheels... needless to say she has found a new freedom... and a new love.

But, first things first. What's your Random 10 Friday folks?
Have a lovely,fun filled warm day!

1. The Little Things - Colbie Caillat
2. Cold Roses - Ryan Adams
3. Mr. Curiosity - Jason Mraz
4. I Melt - Rascal Flatts
5. Violet Hill - Coldplay
6. Flowers - New Radicals
7. Medicate the Kids - Gavin DeGraw
8. So Hard - Dixie Chicks
9. I Want You To Want Me - Chris Isaak
10. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

Bonus: Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes