Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I wish you could hear Moxie's snorting. It is adorable. She does it when she gets all excited. She was snorting here, and kicking her feet like a pro soccer player!

Aren't these little socks the cutest ever? I can hardly contain myself, they are so adorable. My sister, islandmom, brought them down last weekend when she came to visit! We were supposed to be scrapbooking for National Scrapbook Day.
We didn't get any pages done, but it was oh. so. fun. hanging out with her!
(ima10cow came too!)

Yes. I am so in love with this little girl I can hardly stand it. Wouldn't you if you got greeted with that adorable smile every time she saw you?
Yeah. I thought so!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes