Random 10 Friday

Friday, May 09, 2008

I think Superman should go on the Larry King show and announce that he would come back to life if people in all 50 states wanted him to. - Dave Barry

I am crazy busy today. Thats good. It keeps me out of trouble. And away from the food!

I have all sorts of posts rumbling around in my brain. Some are written, some are just ideas. I find myself constantly writing stuff in my mind. While I do the dishes, formulating ideas, putting my thoughts to words... Finding better words . While I am driving, I think of things that I would like to tell the universe (send me a million dollars please!). I am constantly working on some sort of post in my brain. Then I have to finally just sit down and write them all out, so that I can think clearly. It's weird, I know. But, I hear the words rumbling around... waving their hands crazily as if to get my attention and vomit them out.
Eww.
That was a gross metaphor.

My cousin & I were chatting last night about blogging. She was telling me that she keeps her camera with her where ever she goes (yeah. me too) and I confessed that I have started keeping a notebook handy so that when something funny happens, or a thought pops into my brain... I can write it down to use later to blog. I'm old. So, I totally forget these amazing ideas that pop into my brain (at least they are amazing to me).

I can't keep track of stuff, and keeping lists is sort of my "thing". I will get up in the morning, and do a ton of stuff, THEN go make a list so that their is already stuff to cross off. It makes me feel more productive... and it acts as a motivator. "Wow. look at all the stuff I already got done! I totally rock today!" Then I move on to another project. It's weird, but it works.

What's on your list today?? Hopefully, its playing random 10 Friday with me!
De-lurk and post your random 10 from your MP3 player... the first 10 songs that come up on random play. It's fun! Comment if you play!

1. La La La La Lemon - Barenaked Ladies
2. Last Dollar (Fly Away) - Tim McGraw
3. One - U2
4. Don't Drink The Water (Live) - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
5. Simplify - Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband
6. Closer To Free - The BoDeans (they're on Prairie Home Companion this weekend! Its our favorite way to spend a Saturday night!)
7. Walk Forever By My side - The Alarm
8. Gravity - Sara Bareilles
9. Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkel
10. Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

Bonus: Home - Daughtry


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes