Weddings...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Have you seen Jenna Bush's wedding photos?
Wowzers!
She is beautiful.
I'm not the biggest fan of the Bush clan-- hey! i'm a poet, and didn't know it!-- but she made an amazingly beautiful bride. On this same subject, did you hear Dubya's speech he gave at the white house correspondents dinner? I have to admit that I laughed at that one! Not because he was a dork, but because he was VERY funny. I have to admit, he does have a sense of humor, that one. Did you see the dinner where he had the bush impersonator come and speak WITH him?
Yeah.
Funny.
Wowzers!
She is beautiful.
I'm not the biggest fan of the Bush clan-- hey! i'm a poet, and didn't know it!-- but she made an amazingly beautiful bride. On this same subject, did you hear Dubya's speech he gave at the white house correspondents dinner? I have to admit that I laughed at that one! Not because he was a dork, but because he was VERY funny. I have to admit, he does have a sense of humor, that one. Did you see the dinner where he had the bush impersonator come and speak WITH him?
Yeah.
Funny.

















