Retro is cool

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I want to get a couple of these retro phones to put in the various phone jacks I have around here. Why? Because retro is cool, and these are awesome! Wouldn't that be fun to see sitting on your kitchen counter? No?
Well, how about MY kitchen counter? Yes!
Besides, we still do have power outages, and a solid land line would be nice (instead of one that is plugged into electricity!)

My sister, islandmom, has a wicked sense of humor! (in teenage speak that means awesome!)
She got my dad one of THESE for his birthday one year. We had a total blast with it. He would have people call his cell phone and ask for the person sitting next to him and then he would hand the phone over to that person. I swear. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a LOONnnnggg time! Can you imagine the fun you could have with this?
Good times.
Yeah.
Good times.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes