Cinderella

Tuesday, April 08, 2008



I had to copy a blog that I frequent, rocksinmydryer, and post this video too. I have been feeling a little blubbery today. Mostly because I found out earlier this morning that my visiting teachers daughter had her baby this weekend, however, her baby died before making her grand entry. My heart is breaking for this sweet little family. I know this girl... I have known this family for years (I went to high school with their oldest son, and did many a musical with them), and this is just a tragedy. What makes this even more bitter is the fact that at the beginning of March, we had another family in our ward have a baby... and that sweet baby returned to heaven only after 3 short days of life. I think this is a parents worst nightmare... outliving their children.

I feel so blessed that my little Moxie is here, she is healthy and she is growing. She WAS up all night last night, but honestly. I will take that over any other alternative.
So.
Watch that video, my internet friends (make sure you have kleenex... you WILL cry! Unless you have a heart of stone!). Then, make sure you hug and kiss all your kiddies and hold them extra tight while you say a prayer of gratitude!
Then go and tell your Daddy that you love him too.
That's what I am going to do today.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes