Tag You're it!
Monday, April 07, 2008
My cousin, Ashley, tagged me. I must say that I was thrilled. I had, however, done that particular tag, so I am stealing one from my friend Sherrie.
So. Here goes folks!
1. Where is you cell phone? I dunno... should I call it?
2. Significant other? Jefe
3. Worst bad habit? yelling
4. Hair? limp
5. Favorite Food? Mexican, diet coke (caffeine free thanks!) and candy
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Favorite drink? too hard
9. Dream/goal? Happiness
10. Room you are in? office
11. Your ex? Huh?
12. Your fear? death
13. Where you want to be in 6 years? Happy
14. Where were you last night? My parents house
15. What you're not? crazy... I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!
16. Muffins? Corn bread thanks!
17. Wish list item? finished basement
18. Where did you grow up? tricky... home town? or where did I find myself?
19. Last thing you did? vacuumed the entire house
20. What are you wearing? black... its slimming you know!
21. Your TV? OFF!
22. Your pets? crazy boxer dog
23. Your computer? old
24. Your life? good!
25. Your mood? happy & content
26. Missing someone? Yes
27. Your car? paid for
28. Something you are not wearing? Socks
29. Favorite store? Kohls
30. Your summer? not wearing shoes, swimming! BBQs and outdoors!
31. Love someone? YES
32. Last time you laughed? yesterday
33. Last time you cried? Saturday
Now, I tag whoever wants to play. I won't be offended if you don't. Really. I won't. I promise. I'll just go hide under the covers... No biggie. Really. No pressure.
If you do happen to play, give me a shout out!
So. Here goes folks!
1. Where is you cell phone? I dunno... should I call it?
2. Significant other? Jefe
3. Worst bad habit? yelling
4. Hair? limp
5. Favorite Food? Mexican, diet coke (caffeine free thanks!) and candy
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Favorite drink? too hard
9. Dream/goal? Happiness
10. Room you are in? office
11. Your ex? Huh?
12. Your fear? death
13. Where you want to be in 6 years? Happy
14. Where were you last night? My parents house
15. What you're not? crazy... I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!
16. Muffins? Corn bread thanks!
17. Wish list item? finished basement
18. Where did you grow up? tricky... home town? or where did I find myself?
19. Last thing you did? vacuumed the entire house
20. What are you wearing? black... its slimming you know!
21. Your TV? OFF!
22. Your pets? crazy boxer dog
23. Your computer? old
24. Your life? good!
25. Your mood? happy & content
26. Missing someone? Yes
27. Your car? paid for
28. Something you are not wearing? Socks
29. Favorite store? Kohls
30. Your summer? not wearing shoes, swimming! BBQs and outdoors!
31. Love someone? YES
32. Last time you laughed? yesterday
33. Last time you cried? Saturday
Now, I tag whoever wants to play. I won't be offended if you don't. Really. I won't. I promise. I'll just go hide under the covers... No biggie. Really. No pressure.
If you do happen to play, give me a shout out!

















