As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Or in this case I'm 2 days late and 4 dollars short. But who's counting?
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Danger Will Robinson... This is a long post!
Remember THIS post?
I was all gun ho about sending the balloons off to heaven (as Thing 3 calls it) I had it all planned. I was going to get a bouquet for Nie Nie and Mr. Nielson. Then I was going to get a bouquet for my kids and I to write our wishes and prayers on.
It was going to be brilliant.
We would laugh, and cry and hug and all would be well with the world.
Well. This is how I spent Friday.
And Saturday.
And Yes.
Even Sunday.
More specifically this.
Melting on the counter.
Then I watched Jefe mow the lawn.
(watch is the key word here! it's 3/4 of an acre... )
Thing 3 "helps" every Saturday. She sweeps, and then rides for a couple of
laps around the yard. I wish you could hear them singing.
At the top of their lungs.
Its awesome!
That doesn't count the office that I de-junked (2 garbage bags worth. Thank you very much!)
Or the 2 garbage bags of clothes & junk from Thing1's bedroom.
Or cleaning the entire house (Except for the kids rooms. Thanks Jefe)
Or grocery shopping.
Tired yet?
Yeah. Me too.
So.
I didn't get Nie Nie done on Saturday.
Remember THIS post?
I was all gun ho about sending the balloons off to heaven (as Thing 3 calls it) I had it all planned. I was going to get a bouquet for Nie Nie and Mr. Nielson. Then I was going to get a bouquet for my kids and I to write our wishes and prayers on.
It was going to be brilliant.
We would laugh, and cry and hug and all would be well with the world.
Well. This is how I spent Friday.
And Saturday.
And Yes.
Even Sunday.
Melting on the counter.
(watch is the key word here! it's 3/4 of an acre... )
Thing 3 "helps" every Saturday. She sweeps, and then rides for a couple of
laps around the yard. I wish you could hear them singing.
At the top of their lungs.
Its awesome!
Or the 2 garbage bags of clothes & junk from Thing1's bedroom.
Or cleaning the entire house (Except for the kids rooms. Thanks Jefe)
Or grocery shopping.
Tired yet?
Yeah. Me too.
So.
I didn't get Nie Nie done on Saturday.
I'll tell you about it later. I'm tired remembering all that stuff I did this weekend.


















