More Blog Love

Wednesday, August 06, 2008


My darling friend, Mattie, gave me these two awards. I lived with her grandparents when I was on my mission, and her Mom is the famous Jan over on Crazylady on road 80!

Mattie is the same age as my son... (hint hint Jan. Arranged marriages are a good thing I hear!) And her blog is just darling! She wants to go to Paris really bad someday... So do I. Maybe we should have a road trip together?!
Or should I say plane trip?
Or is it boat trip?

I dunno.

Maybe I should just say "lets have a trip together"!

Go check Mattie out and see for yourself just how darling she is!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes