R.I.P

Monday, August 11, 2008


My car is possessed by Satan the best car in the whole world. It has a ghost, named Jorge, that lives in it that likes to randomly make the windshield wipers turn on add punctuation to my conversations.

It died this weekend. I am thrilled quite sad.

Goodbye Jorge. We've loathed enjoyed your presence immensely. We've journeyed across country... twice. We've been to Chicago, Milwaukee, Peoria, Davenport, Madison, Normal, Bloomington, Nauvoo and Wisconsin Dells. Pretty much everywhere between here and there... And all the crazy road side traps you can find.

You have served us well... Punctuating our conversations. Guarding us from thieves--twice (both times in the church parking lot).

We will be having a funeral procession as it is towed away to the junk yard it's new resting grounds. May you find many a road to drive down in heaven.

Oh.
And take Jorge with you please.

p.s. I am actually quite sad. I love this van. I have wonderful memories associated with this vehicle. Road trips with my family, listening to movies while the kids watched, XM radio, carpools, and yes. Even Jorge.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes