Best of Random 10 Friday
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
There is new music up over there in the side bar. You will have to click on it, since I refuse to have music randomly start playing on my blog. It scares the crap out of me when it starts on others blogs.
Don't worry.
I know how to shut off my speakers.
It's the greatest hits from Random 10 Friday. Click on the pop out if you don't want to blog park... Just know that I am at home listening and be-bopping around my house cleaning away... Singing at the top of my lungs and dancing!
You would be very afraid if you could see me dancing.
I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld.
Not really.
But my kids think so.
Anyway, enjoy!
Don't worry.
I know how to shut off my speakers.
It's the greatest hits from Random 10 Friday. Click on the pop out if you don't want to blog park... Just know that I am at home listening and be-bopping around my house cleaning away... Singing at the top of my lungs and dancing!
You would be very afraid if you could see me dancing.
I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld.
Not really.
But my kids think so.
Anyway, enjoy!


















