The goods!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Thing 1 has wanted a skirt like this since school has started. It took some major convincing that they weren't the ugliest things on the planet. I have never seen her fawn over something so consistenly for so long. She freaked out when she opened it, and promptly put it on. I was speechless... she looked so grown up. She is turning into a beautiful lady. I can't believe how beautiful she looks in this "bohemian skirt"! Breath taking!

Thing 2 was so excited to give his Dad the present that he picked out for him. It's this huge model battleship. When Hombre opened it, Thing 2 was all excited yelling "Isn't it cool Dad? Isn't it cool?" I have never seen him so excited to give a present. Then he just threw himself at his Dad and said "I love you so much Dad!" Then Thing 2 proceeded to tell Hombre that the perfect place for him to put it was on his desk at work. That way if he got bored he could play with it! How sweet is that?

Thing 3 was so funny. She was going around hugging everyone telling them "I love you! Merry Christmas! It really warmed my heart. Everytime someone would open a present, she was there to hug them, tell them she loved them and wish them a Merry Christmas! How sweet!


I wish you could see the look on his face. When he realized what it was he got soo excited! When he saw this at the mall, he freaked out! Its a pair of jeans, a motorcycle shirt and a "leather jacket" with a motorcycle logo on it...He wanted it so bad. He promptly ran upstairs, put the outfit on, and came downstairs doing a "yo I'm so cool!" thing.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes