Not Much...
Saturday, December 03, 2005
My little man had his birthday party today. He got everything that he was DYING for. It seems that we spoiled him, yet again. But, how can one resist when he looks at you with those beautiful blue eyes?? Hombre says that Thing2 has me wrapped around his little finger. I would have to agree. I love that little boy. I love my girls too, don't get me wrong. I'm just feeling extra sappy towards Thing2 cause its his birthday. We got him the build your own lightsaber, the lego star wars xbox game, new handle bars grips for his bike, a cd player with a new cd. We decided to make the cake this year... usually we buy it from Wal-mart. (I know, gag. But I LOVE their frosting! And I usually hate frosting!) That cake was the saddest looking cake ever! Hombre kept calling it the "charlie brown birthday cake". It was rather sad looking. Now we know why Mom buys the cakes at Wal-mart! Homemade ones are better tasting, but store bought ones are prettier.
We went to my Uncle and Aunts 50th wedding anniversary tonight. It was great fun to see ALL of my cousins. Some I hadn't seen in well over 10years. I told Hombre it had been so long since I had seen some of them, I didn't know what to talk to them about. The Things couldn't believe that "all those people" were their family. They are still getting used to having so much family around. They had a blast playing with all the cousins. That is one of the things that I am so happy about. Both Thing1 and 2's best friends are their cousins... how awesome is that? Thats why we moved here. To be around the family.
We went to my Uncle and Aunts 50th wedding anniversary tonight. It was great fun to see ALL of my cousins. Some I hadn't seen in well over 10years. I told Hombre it had been so long since I had seen some of them, I didn't know what to talk to them about. The Things couldn't believe that "all those people" were their family. They are still getting used to having so much family around. They had a blast playing with all the cousins. That is one of the things that I am so happy about. Both Thing1 and 2's best friends are their cousins... how awesome is that? Thats why we moved here. To be around the family.

















