Havin' Some Jive Talkin' Fun!
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I hurt my back. I dunno how, I just did. It hurts to sit too long. It hurts to stand too long. It hurts to lay too long. It just plain freaking hurts. So, because of that, I found a great link right here, that you can go to translate my blog into any sort of language you want--redneck, jive (my favorite BTW), Chef from The Muppets, Dub-ya, Pirate... and so on and so forth... My blog address is wheredidiputthat.blogspot.com--you'll need that to do the translating.
It's very creative writing... howcome I'm always a day late and dollar short?
Anyway--Its pretty entertaining, and should give some "new reads" until my back quits spazzing out!
Then, if that isn't enough amazing entertainment, then go here, and play some of the word games.
They say if you play word games you wont go crazy as fast when you get old.
I guess I better get going on that, 'cause crazy is short drive for me!
Enjoy
It's very creative writing... howcome I'm always a day late and dollar short?
Anyway--Its pretty entertaining, and should give some "new reads" until my back quits spazzing out!
Then, if that isn't enough amazing entertainment, then go here, and play some of the word games.
They say if you play word games you wont go crazy as fast when you get old.
I guess I better get going on that, 'cause crazy is short drive for me!
Enjoy

















