Its Done!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Well, its done. We ate our Christmas Eve dinner, read the Christmas story from the Scriptures, read our new Christmas book (The Giving Chest--which BTW is an AWESOME book!). We wrote our letter to Santa and tracked the Big Guys progress on the internet www.noradsanta.org. I think this was the Things favorite thing we did. We kept up the map, and you could see all the places that he had already been, see "Santa Sightings" and see what the projected time of arrival for the Big Guy was in your area. It is actually quite cool!

All the Things are now tucked snug in their beds, with visions of skateboards and dolls dancing in their heads! Santa arrived--right on time I might add--and we all put out their treasures. Now we are anxiously awaiting the screams of pleasure from our little Things.

I feel the same anxiety that I feel every year... Is it enough and will it be accepted?!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes