OY VEY!!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Kids! You gotta love 'em. You can't live without them, cause you would miss their cute button noses, their addicting laughs, their screams from trying to kill each other... Oh wait. That goes with the other one...
You can't live with them!
They ruin all your stuff.
They write on your leather couches with a lovely shade of orange.
They play house with your glass doll, and break her hand off.
They use your collectible glass trinket that you got in Europe to "feed" their dolls, and the "dolls" get mad and break it.
They eat food in the rooms that are off limits.

Where are my tibetan monks chanting "don't eat in the living room" when I need them?

Do you know what rotton milk smells like, after it has been spilled and no one bothers to tell you? A noxious smell! That is what my family room smells like right now.
Hazardous!
Perilous!
Unsafe!
Toxic, Atomic Waste!
Brine shrimp! (for those of you in the Salt Lake Valley-- THAT should really mean something to you. That smell IS noxious!)

Oy Vey!

I cleaned and cleaned yesterday, thinking the house just needed some fresh air--hence open windows in the middle of winter.
No help.
Then I cleaned all the furniture thinking THAT was the perpetrator.
NO such luck!
I moved all the furniture to see if the kids hid some food for later.
NOPE!
So, the pathetic person that I am, I start to sniff the floor. I methodically
sniff, sniff, sniff...
until I gag.
Yup!
I found it.
Spilled milk.
Now I am asking myself a very serious question.
Should I cry?


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes