Hallelujah! It's not a dude this time
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Remember when I did this POST on how I did that silly celebrity look-a-like and the computer told me I looked like dudes? And, not just any dude, but Jeb Bush (George's brother-- which seriously makes my eye twitch...) AND Gary Busey?
As if.
But, the computer didn't end there. Oh no! It wanted to send me straight to the loony bin and told me that not only did I look like Crazy Gary ol Jeb, but I also looked like Whoopi Goldberg-- who is black.
And I'm as white as you can get-- including the lack-luster dance skills.
Yeah. That was a great self esteem builder day.
Well, my cousin MO has been doing this celebrity look-a-like thing on her blog, and I decided to play along. I mean really, how bad could it possible get? I've already been told I look black and like dudes.
Go Check it out, and tell me what you think! I'm quite happy with the results! The GIRL she picked is not only hot, but a brilliant actress... Sweet!
I'm just glad its not a dude. Seriously.
As if.
But, the computer didn't end there. Oh no! It wanted to send me straight to the loony bin and told me that not only did I look like Crazy Gary ol Jeb, but I also looked like Whoopi Goldberg-- who is black.
And I'm as white as you can get-- including the lack-luster dance skills.
Yeah. That was a great self esteem builder day.
Well, my cousin MO has been doing this celebrity look-a-like thing on her blog, and I decided to play along. I mean really, how bad could it possible get? I've already been told I look black and like dudes.
Go Check it out, and tell me what you think! I'm quite happy with the results! The GIRL she picked is not only hot, but a brilliant actress... Sweet!
I'm just glad its not a dude. Seriously.

















