Note to self

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dear Self,
Did you have a good time on your vacation? Yes? Oh good. I am glad! I would like to give you one teeny tiny piece of advice for next time.

When you go on vacation and the time changes... Yeah. I think it would probably be a good idea to change the clocks. You won't remember when you get home, and then you will wake up in a huge panic because it says 7:o6am on your clock(and you teach 107 elementary choir kids at 7:30)--- and everyone is still sleeping away, quite soundly. You will run around like a crazed lunatic getting everyone all riled up-- only to realize its really only 6:06am.
So. You lay back down to "rest your eyes" only you zonk out... and then it really IS 7:06 am and you really do turn into that crazed lunatic.

Yeah. Good times.

Your kids were really mad at you, weren't they?

Oh. And another thing. It would be a really good idea to check the calendar and make sure you didn't sign up for any stupid things... like, oh. I don't know...
Maybe Playgroup??
With 8 five year old girls.
Yeah. That wasn't fun either. You didn't have a good craft OR good food to eat.

It was the longest 3 hours of your life, you say?
Shucks. That really sucks for you.
I'm just bringing this to your attention so there won't be a next time!

Thanks,
Motherboard


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes