Wordless Wednesday - Sort of

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is my first attempt at photo shopping a digital scrapbook kit. I think it turned out pretty good-- considering it only took me like 2 hours, and some hand holding from my sister. Sheesh. I REALLY want to learn how to do this... but lets face it-- its hard, I'm impatient and it's hard.

I guess, in order to learn this stuff, I am going to have to set aside time everyday to digital scrap. My kids will thank me... my house will not.

I am thankful for Thing 3. She brightens my day, big time. And, she is so much fun to photograph. That kid is a model, you know what I mean? (name that song)

Happy Thanksgiving friends! What are you thankful for?


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes