Tag I'm It!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I have a ton of tags just sitting in my draft box, and they are all done ready to publish... 'cept I save them for when my brain freeze's and I can't think of things to blog about. So, if you tagged me, don't fret. It's coming. Sooner or later. It's coming. I promise.
Here is the 8 tag...
8 TV shows I love to watch
1-Heroes
2-Lost
3-My Name is Earl
4-30 Rock
5-Pushing Daisies (where did it go??)
6-The Office
7-ER
8-The Clone Wars Cartoon
8 Places I love to eat
1- Red Robin - yum
2- Training Table
3- Apple Bee's
4- Cafe Rio
5- Bella's Mexican Restaurant
6- Rio Grande
7- Cracker Barrel
8- Outback
8 Things that happened yesterday
1- Taught choir to 100 elementary kids at 7:30 am
2- did Laundry
3- cleaned the kitchen
4- went to Walmart
5- talked on the phone
6- Took Thing 2 to the Dentist (I think we may have paid his mortgage this month...)
7- Blogged
8- snuggled my baby
8 Things I look forward to
1- A clean house
2- Shopping with Jefe on Black Friday! Boo-ya (go dedicated savings account!)
3- Christmas morning
4- Vacation with my family
5- Student loans being paid off
6- eating (i have such an unhealthy relationship with food...)
7- The # 6 Harry Potter movie coming out
8- Pranking the neighbors
Things I love about Fall
1- The Changing Colors
2-Sweaters
3-The smell of fire in the air
4- Cool, brisk mornings
5- Football
6-Soup
7- Fires in the fireplace
8- Snuggling with my family members and watching TV
Things on my wish list
1- Relocate
2- Finished basement
3- European Vacation with Jefe sans kids
4- Disney world with kids
5- Karma Ghia (even though it's the "poor man's porsche"-- or so my neighbor calls it...)
6- Less contention
7- Happy Children
8- Jefe's Harley
Wanna play? Join in the fun~~ Just let me know so I can stalk you and find out all sorts of interesting things about you!

















