Not-So-Wordless Wednesday--- finally. Thank heavens.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I have been trying all day to upload these freaking pictures... but stupid, stupid Qwest is not cooperating! I hate Qwest. I really really hate them.
Anyway.
Here are some more photos of our little adventure to Jackson. Is this photo not the best one around? I love it!

I really was THIS close to this critter.
It was a little disconcerting to say the least.
Luckily I was in my car, and he was sauntering down the highway...
Anyway.
Here are some more photos of our little adventure to Jackson. Is this photo not the best one around? I love it!

The Tetons.
I think it sort of creeped my kids and Jefe out that I want to be cremated and sprinkled over these mountains. (now THAT'S being 1 with nature, wouldn't you say?!)
I think it sort of creeped my kids and Jefe out that I want to be cremated and sprinkled over these mountains. (now THAT'S being 1 with nature, wouldn't you say?!)
I really was THIS close to this critter.It was a little disconcerting to say the least.
Luckily I was in my car, and he was sauntering down the highway...

















