Random Randomness and then some tunes
Friday, November 21, 2008
“When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmmm, boy." - Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts SNL
I am going to my first meet and greet tomorrow in Provo. (and I'm totally wearing RED too...) I'm excited and a little nervous. I told my friend Sher that she had to come with me. That way if they try to knife us in the parking lot, I can run for help and she can kung-fu fight them. I'm nice like that, actually running away to save my friend. (I am sure they won't, but you never know!)
I think it will be fun to finally put real life faces to these people I blog with and to hear what their voices sound like. They will move from being imaginary friends to real life friends. Cool. And weird. If you wanna come, email me. I'm sure Frumpy won't care if more people come... the more the merrier, right??
I'll be the one there with bells on. Oh yes. Bells. Just you wait. It'll be obnoxious as hell, but there will be no mistaking me for that hot skinny chick...
I will not complain one little bit about there be no snow yet. I would prefer it to be this kind of weather year round. When I create my own world, it will be this perfect weather... all the time. And no banana's... they make me gag. I have a super high gag-reflex when it comes to bananas! If someone eats one around me, it takes all my self control to not start gaging. For reals. Blech. Banana candy? Seriously, shoot me dead but let me wash my mouth out with soap first. I hate hate hate bananas!
1. Wait Until Tomorrow (Live) - John Mayer
2. One - U2
3. I'm Movin' On - Rascal Flatts
4. Speed - Montgomery Gentry
5. Melissa - Allman Brothers
6. Christmastime - Smashing Pumpkins
7. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
8. All Summer Long - Kid Rock
9. Fire & Rain - James Taylor
10. Down In A Hole (unplugged) - Alice In Chains
Bonus: The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
***************************************************
I am going to my first meet and greet tomorrow in Provo. (and I'm totally wearing RED too...) I'm excited and a little nervous. I told my friend Sher that she had to come with me. That way if they try to knife us in the parking lot, I can run for help and she can kung-fu fight them. I'm nice like that, actually running away to save my friend. (I am sure they won't, but you never know!)
I think it will be fun to finally put real life faces to these people I blog with and to hear what their voices sound like. They will move from being imaginary friends to real life friends. Cool. And weird. If you wanna come, email me. I'm sure Frumpy won't care if more people come... the more the merrier, right??
I'll be the one there with bells on. Oh yes. Bells. Just you wait. It'll be obnoxious as hell, but there will be no mistaking me for that hot skinny chick...
*****************************************************
I got called a gear head yesterday. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended. Just cause I knew what was wrong with my car, and how to fix it doesn't really mean I am a gear head, does it? What it does mean is that the nice little mechanic treated me with a titch more respect, and knew he couldn't pull a fast one over on me! So, I choose to take it as a compliment...*******************************************************
I can not believe the incredible Indian summer we have been having here. Every day I sit on my porch and look around at the beauty. It has been fantastic weather! It reminds me of one year in Illinois when I was pregnant with Thing 2, we had Thanksgiving with Jefe's Dad. It was fantastic weather, and so we ate dinner on the back porch. I think that is one of my favorite memories... eating our turkey dinner on the back porch and enjoying the incredible weather!I will not complain one little bit about there be no snow yet. I would prefer it to be this kind of weather year round. When I create my own world, it will be this perfect weather... all the time. And no banana's... they make me gag. I have a super high gag-reflex when it comes to bananas! If someone eats one around me, it takes all my self control to not start gaging. For reals. Blech. Banana candy? Seriously, shoot me dead but let me wash my mouth out with soap first. I hate hate hate bananas!
*************************************************************
I have found myself wondering lately if my parents are relishing watching me raise my teen daughter. She is a wonderful daughter, and a fantastic student and so full of DRAMA that I feel like we are living in a soap opera over here in Crazyland. For reals. "As the world turns, so are the days of our lives..."
My goodness people.
If I have to hear the word "chill-ax" one more time I'm gonna go permanently deaf! On purpose.
I told some of the youth at church, when they were complaining about their parents trying to ruin their lives that yes. In fact it WAS true. Our job as parents is to completely, 100% ruin all teenagers lives. We parents lay awake at night trying to figure out new and exciting ways that we can ruin their lives. Then, each morning we bound out of bed excited by the fact that today, TODAY! We can ruin our children's lives by showing up to school in sweats and breathing too loud!
What? You don't do that? Rats. I guess I'm the only one that is trying, on purpose, to ruin their kids lives.
My goodness people.
If I have to hear the word "chill-ax" one more time I'm gonna go permanently deaf! On purpose.
I told some of the youth at church, when they were complaining about their parents trying to ruin their lives that yes. In fact it WAS true. Our job as parents is to completely, 100% ruin all teenagers lives. We parents lay awake at night trying to figure out new and exciting ways that we can ruin their lives. Then, each morning we bound out of bed excited by the fact that today, TODAY! We can ruin our children's lives by showing up to school in sweats and breathing too loud!
What? You don't do that? Rats. I guess I'm the only one that is trying, on purpose, to ruin their kids lives.
******************************************************
I'm pretty lucky. You all know how my chick card has been revoked, right? And how some have actually threatened to give me a dude card? Well. I have a full-blown chick card carrying sister-in-law who is saving me from myself. She is taking Thing 1 to see Twilight tonight. With all the Twilight weirdos. My only assignment for this event? To find them Twilight T-shirts. That they will wear. To the movie. With all the other weirdos. I am SO lucky that its not ME taking my kid to see this movie. Cause seriously? It probably wouldn't happen. (Although I will attend the movie when the hype has died down. I'll be the one in the trench coat and sunglasses)
******************************************************
So, there you have it folks, my random randomness from my brain. I do have another post I'm going to slap up later with regards to the wicked awesome prank that that neighbors pulled on us. I am finally getting around to getting all the pictures edited and hopefully can get that posted this weekend. While I am pranking them back. (I hope they aren't reading this while they are on their vacation... that would suck eh?)
Have a glorious weekend! I will. I'm gonna be pranking the neighbors and eating out. As we all know, I have a very unhealthy relationship with food. I live my life around when I can eat out again. It's sick really. Oh well.
I need more tunes people. Give me some suggestions!
Have a glorious weekend! I will. I'm gonna be pranking the neighbors and eating out. As we all know, I have a very unhealthy relationship with food. I live my life around when I can eat out again. It's sick really. Oh well.
I need more tunes people. Give me some suggestions!
Have a great weekend, and catch ya on the flip side!
1. Wait Until Tomorrow (Live) - John Mayer
2. One - U2
3. I'm Movin' On - Rascal Flatts
4. Speed - Montgomery Gentry
5. Melissa - Allman Brothers
6. Christmastime - Smashing Pumpkins
7. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
8. All Summer Long - Kid Rock
9. Fire & Rain - James Taylor
10. Down In A Hole (unplugged) - Alice In Chains
Bonus: The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani

















