Alphabet Tag

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Have you seen the alphabet tag going around? It's mildly entertaining, and I needed something to post today. My brain is a little fried from all that painting I've been doing.

Play along if you want. Just let me know if you do... The information is all the better to stalk you with, my dears!

A
- Available: depends. To tend your children? Probably. To fold your laundry? Umm. No.
- Age: older than dirt (37)
- Annoyance: crowds
- Animal: Yes. I like them
- Actor: Anyone who is funny. Funny is sexy. (Ok fine. Steve Carell... he's hot)
- Actress: Meg, Reese, (we're on a first name basis)


B
- Best Friends: Jefe, Tracy, Jamie, Sher, Liese and Kathleen
- Blind or deaf: Neither. But I am starting to think my kids are
- Been in Love: Yes
- Been on stage: Yes
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yes. I think my FIL is haunting me


C
- Candy: Take 5
- Color: Red
- Cried in school: Sadly, yes.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: pie
- Country to visit: Greece


D
- Day or Night: Dusk.
- Dance in the rain: Of course


E
- Eyes: Yes. I have them. Don't you? (If you don't why are you on the computer reading this??)
- Everyone has: to love me


F
- First crush: "B" in my 5th grade class.
- First thoughts waking up: "and it starts again…" Ground hog day, ya know?
- Food: Burgers & Fries y Mexican


G
- Greatest Fear: Dying
- Giver or taker: both
- Gum: I don't chew gum.
- Get along with your parents: Yes


H
- Hair Color: brown
- Height: 5'6'
- Happy: Yup.
- Holiday: 4th of July
- How do you want to die: In an explosion


I
- Ice Cream: World Class Chocolate
- Instrument: I do not disclose this for fear of future callings in church.


J
- Jewelry: watch, earrings and sometimes a ring or two
- Job: Jack of all trades


K
- Kids: great entertainment, cheap labor, and good for cuddling
- Kickboxing or karate: That's exercise. I don't do that. It's against my religion.
- Keep a journal: I keep a blog. Does that count?


L
- Love: my Family & friends
- Laughed so hard you cried: That is my daily goal
- Love at first sight: Yes. My babies

M
- Milk flavor: chocolate
- Movie: Oh Brother Where Art Thou?
- Marriage: Wonderful
- Motion sickness: Yes. Always. I used to get car sick riding from my house to the JR High School.
- McD's or BK: Burgers. Yum.

N
- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters
- Number of Piercings: 2 in each ear,

O
- Overused Phrases: Sweet.
- One wish: World peace.

P
- Place you'd like to live: In a house
- Pepsi/Coke: DIET coke

Q
- Questionnaires: They're OK.

R
- Reason to cry: I need to have a reason??
- Reality T.V.: American Idol. All the others are irritating.
- Radio Station: 99.5, 107.9 or 101.9
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yup.

S
- Shoe size: 8.5
- Salad Dressing: Creamy Ranch from Spaghetti Factory
- Slept outside: yes
- Seen a dead body: yes
- Sing well: Sure.
- Stuffed Animals: Do I have to answer this one?
- Single/Group dates: group
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries

T
- Time for bed: Between 10-ish
- Thunderstorms: love them. Especially when you can hear the thunder coming LONG before you see the storm. Heaven!
- TV: Yes. I watch one. What do YOU watch shows on?
- Touch your tongue to your nose: No. That's why I didn't make the final cut for the band Kiss.

U
- Unpredictable: Yes. Does that bother you?

V
- Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts

- Vacation spot: Greece.


W
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I can only pick one? That's dumb
- Who makes you laugh the most: Tracy, Kathleen, Liese, Sher & Jefe
- Worst feeling: My kids being sad
- Worst weather: windy, hail

X
-X-Rays: I wish I had X-ray vision.


Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Happy. (Just don't make me wear it, please)


Z
- Zoo animal: Polar Bears
- Zodiac sign: Gemini


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes