Random randomness and then some tunes

Friday, March 27, 2009

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it. - Jack Handy, SNL Deep Thoughts

I sort of got in an argument with someone on face book recently when they were trying to tell me that the only reason Obama won the election was because he used 14 specific points of hypnotism. I literally laughed myself silly. That is totally and completely absurd. Whether you like him or not... claiming the reason he won is because of hypnotism and he hypnotised Americans into voting for him??

Bah-hahahahaha!

**********************************************************

I have a really bizarre way that I like to eat my M&M's. When I am sitting at my computer eating candy, I like to match up all the colors and then make patterns out of the ones that don't have matchy-matches. My sisters & I were all sitting around the kitchen table, scrapbooking and eating M&M's when we started noticing how we all ate them strangely. Do you have a "special way" you like to eat your M&M's?

***********************************************************

This week has been busy. CRaZy busy. Every single day there's been multiple events that have caused me to seriously consider hibernating in Outer Mongolia for the next couple of weeks. I think I may have actually had an anxiety attack on Wednesday night regarding all the crazy stresses that I had this week. (just ask Sher. She was witness to the crazylady rattling her cage... big time!)

I love going to church and attending and feeling the spirit and stuff, but sometimes even church adds to my stress. Sometimes I just want to lay in bed all day on a Sunday and read and rest and not have anywhere to go. AND not feel guilty for doing that or wanting to do that.

Babysitting other peoples children and wrestling with mine just makes Sunday's and me not very good friends. Ya know?

********************************************************************

Is it weird that my kids are all outside playing and I am sitting here blogging listening to Phineas and Ferb? All alone? No one else here... and cartoons are on? I have to admit that I actually really like that cartoon. It's smart. Do you have favorite cartoons that you like to watch?

I have to admit that I also like watching Hannah Montana and I-Carly too. The TV shows that they have for kids today are pretty slick. All we had was Saved by the Bell. Remember that show? What a dumb show. The shows today are smart. And funny. And, they have catchy music too!

**********************************************************************

I am taking Thing 1 to the conference center this weekend for the YW Broadcast. I think we are going to make an evening of it and go out to eat as well. I am actually looking forward to it. It will be nice to get some spiritual filling without having to wrestle or babysit anyone in the process.

Have a warm weekend people. I am so sick of this weather. Oh Mother Nature. Please stop taunting us. Enough already. Can't we have spring and warm weather?? Please?

Catch ya on the flip side!

**********************************************************************

1. Who Did You Think I Was? (Live) - John Mayer
2. Rip Off (live) - Ryan Adams
3. You Can Bring Me Flowers - Ray LaMontagne
4. Common Pleasure - Jason Mraz
5. Old Dirt Hill - Dave Matthews Band
6. More Than Words - Extreme
7. We Never Change - Coldplay
8. Chaos - Mute Math
9. Vienna (Live) - The Fray
10. Even Superman - Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband

Bonus: This Woman's Work - Kate Bush


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes