You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009

People. I'm old and further, I think its nigh impossible to train me to do something new. Especially since I have been doing it this way since like... oh. I don't know... maybe BIRTH!?!
If I hear one more time "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check your instruction manual..." I think I may go all Linda Blair on someone.
Seriously? An Instruction manual? For dialing? Are ya kidding me?
I have heard that nice lady's voice telling me that I don't know how to use the dumb phone all day. All the live long day I have heard it. And slowly, ever so slowly, I am starting to feel my head spin. For reals.
This ol' dog is having a hard time remembering to dial the stupid area code... and its slowly driving me to the brink of insanity.
(although Jefe says its a short drive. But whatev.)

















