Things I may have done this week. Or not

Friday, March 13, 2009

I may have listened to my son burp a conversation with Moxie. Or not.

I may have argued with my teenager via Facebook instant messenger. Or not.

I may have told Thing 3 that no matter how many times she jumps off the stairs trying to fly, she will never turn into a bird. Or not.

I may have gone on a teeny tiny homemaking strike. Or not.

I may have spun my head like Linda Blair's because Moxie keeps turning off the blasted computer. Or not.

I may have banged the telephone on the counter because I keep forgetting to dial the dang area code. Or not.

I may have gotten mad at my family and decided to drive off into the sunset only to realize I had forgotten my wallet. Or not.

I may have rolled my eyes so many times this week that I think my vision is going to be permanently blurred. Or not.

I may have drank a 24 case of Diet Coke this week. Or not.

I may have had no less than 3 middle of the night parties with Moxie. Or not.

I may have told someone if they tell me one more time that I could lose up to 10 lbs if I quit drinking soda I would punch them in the mouth. Or not.

I may have also told that same person that under no circumstances would I ever get up and go running at 5:30am. I don't even run to the mailbox. Or not.

What did you do or not do this week?


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes