Can I have 1 cookie? No. Can I have 5 cookies? No. No. I want 10 cookies. Please gimme 10 cookies. I want 10 cookies!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Anyone who can name the movie that my title comes from wins a prize.
(Like warm fuzzys and warm-fou-fou feelings)

We recently got Moxie a highchair. I was insistent that the highchair be one of those strappy- do-hicky-thingers because the other kind of highchairs take up TOO much room.
And they bug me.
As you can see she thinks she is pretty slick sitting there eating her teething biscuits. The Crazy boxer dog is waiting patiently for her to put that cookie down so she can steal it.

I know the dumb dog is thinking "It's alright. You take your time, you weird babbling human thing. I can wait. I have all day."
And wait she did.


Still waiting.

Waiting and wishing...

Oh man. She almost dropped it!


See how the dog has her head all cocked to the side?? She is weighing her options... "Do I take the cookie, and risk getting yelled at? Man! I really want that cookie!!"

That dog waited and waited until the cookie was finally dropped onto the side of the chair... and then she snatched that cookie right up. This was, however, Moxies 4th cookie. I couldn't figure out how on earth she was eating the entire cookie-- and SO freakin' fast!!

Then I caught the rascally varmint stealing the cookie right off her tray. So dumb me, I gave her another one... and another one... and another one... Moxie was totally happy to share... And share she did. It was actually quite gross to watch. Lick, slobber, lick, slobber.

{{shudders}}

Crazy Boxer Dogs ears are all covered in goo. Its really quite gross, and I have to go bathe them both now.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes