Tossin' the bucket...

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My time of doing the Bucket Fillers has come to an end. Jan asked me how I was feeling about it ending... and honestly? I feel sad. I have thoroughly enjoyed this past month of blogging these bucket fillers. It has been a rewarding and fun experience!

When Jan tossed me the bucket, she told me that she had envisioned this little bucket getting tossed all over the internet-- brightening people's lives and helping us all to focus on the positive rather than the negative. I have loved it and I hope that this continues on... but now its my turn to toss the bucket.

I asked my friend, Mechelle over at Smelling the Flowers, to catch the bucket and carry it for the next 30 days. I love her blog, and I know that she will do a splendid job. When her time is done, she will choose someone else to toss the bucket to. The goal is to keep this baby going for as long as possible!

I hope you all don't stop visiting me... I will miss you if you do, but please keep following the bucket! It really does make a difference!

And, just for old times sake, one last bucket filler:

The Golden Rule:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Now go and Do thou likewise...


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes