I am the tiger.... Raaawwrrr!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


The kids were playing Rock Band last night (shock) and I found myself in the kitchen making dinner, laughing so hard that my sides hurt. It was hilarious to watch them trying to play songs from the 80's-- songs that I know ALL to well.

Thing 3 wants to play, but has a hard time keeping up with the older kids-- and the mere fact that she hasn't figured out the whole reading thing adds to her frustration. However, she TOTALLY rocks the vocals. That girl has some pipes, and I never would have known if we had not gotten this silly game!

Thing 3: (singing her loudest) "I am the Tiger"

Thing 2: (banging wildly on the drums) "No. It's 'EYE of the Tiger"

T3: "Iiiiiii am the Tiger. Rawr."

T2: NO. (pausing the game to prove his point) It's EYE of the Tiger.

T3: That's what I said. I am the Tiger.

T2: No. EYE. It's EYE of the Tiger.

T3: I am saying I. I am the Tiger.

T2: No. Not I. EYE. It's E-Y-E. eye. It's Eye thing 3 it's EYE like eyeball. Eye. You are not the tiger. It's Eye of the Tiger. Not I am the tiger. Eye. Eye. Eye. (he's frustrated can you tell?)

T3: OK. It's Eye. Can we play now?

They continue playing the song and then I hear a shriek.

T2: How can you get 92% accuracy when you are singing the wrong words??

T3: Cause I'm a Pop Star. (walks away singing "I am the tiger... raaawwwwrrrr")

That is when I burst out laughing so hard I thought my eyes were gonna pop out!
Seriously good times around here! And, she is a pop star! She knows all the words to Eye of the tiger. I however, like the I am the tiger better!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes