See I told you I was awesome!
Monday, October 20, 2008
I have gotten a bunch of awards from fellow bloggers that I have been quite neglectful getting posted. Here they all are, and you will find them and many others over on my awards page... just click that handy dandy button that Merrianne made me! Isn't she freakin' talented?
I just got photoshop-- so once I figure out how to load my photos onto it, maybe I will be as talented as she is.
Maybe.
Anyway, I am supposed to tell you who I got them all from... and then tag a bunch of people. So, I will tag some folks, but if you are needing a boost, an award or just something to do, then by all means, grab one of these babies.
Or all of them.
That's what friends are for-- to share the love!
But specifically, I wanted to award: Andrea, Sher, Thing 1, Mattie, [Girl Alyx], Tracy, My Happy Place, MO & Judi.
I just got photoshop-- so once I figure out how to load my photos onto it, maybe I will be as talented as she is.
Maybe.
Anyway, I am supposed to tell you who I got them all from... and then tag a bunch of people. So, I will tag some folks, but if you are needing a boost, an award or just something to do, then by all means, grab one of these babies.
Or all of them.
That's what friends are for-- to share the love!
But specifically, I wanted to award: Andrea, Sher, Thing 1, Mattie, [Girl Alyx], Tracy, My Happy Place, MO & Judi.





















