We shook it all night long...
Monday, October 20, 2008
This may have been me last night, rockin' the house with Jefe until 1:00am, and knocking the speakers off the wall and breaking a photo.Or maybe not.
If it was me... Well it was a DANG good time! So much fun, that we all had to play another round this morning before all the kids went off to school- and Jefe off to work.
Or maybe not.
(No. the kids did not stay up that late-- just til 10-- then the parents took over-- or not...)
We need a new name for our band.
I wanted it to be "The Stinky Pickles" but the kids ix-nayed that one!
Got any ideas??
*heard as Thing 1 was leaving the house this morning :
T1: "Thing 3, practice all day while I'm gone so that when I get home, we can put our band together, and start touring!"
T3: "OK! I will! Mooooommmm! Hook me up to practice... please..."
T3: "OK! I will! Mooooommmm! Hook me up to practice... please..."
Ahh. That's sweet!
The family that rocks together, stays together!
The family that rocks together, stays together!

















