Random randomness and then some tunes
Friday, October 24, 2008
To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there’s no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other. - Jack Handy, SNL
I wish God were as quick answering my prayers as Google is. I can type a question into Google and in 2.3 seconds I not only have an answer, but I have different answers... sort of a multiple choice deal. An, 'if you do this, this will happen' kind of answer. I like that WAY better than trying to decipher the answers that God sends me. I guess I'm just lazy. But, don't you think that would be WAY easier? Just type in your questions to God and get the answers back in 2.3 seconds?
Man. I do.
{{Yes. I am waiting for the lightening bolts to strike...}}
What is UP with it still being dark at 7:30 in the morning? Seriously, this is just obnoxious! We are all usually pretty early risers around here, but this week?
Umm. Yeah. We have all slept in pretty much everyday --except for me on choir mornings. And then its just gross to be up, going to school IN THE DARK!
Yeah, its DARK at 7:30am!
My phone is slowly being resurrected. It will ring now. But, you can't see anything on it... and no one can hear me when I answer it. It's sort of a giant bummer, because Jefe and I are in a disagreement on what to do. He wants to change cell phone plans-- I however do not. I like the plan I am on (3 cheers for rollover minutes!) and I just want another phone. I don't need all the extra bells and whistles... so now we are having a standoff. Who do you think will win?
I have mocked people who do face book. There has bee a lot of mocking coming from me over here in Crazyland. I thought it was silly and dumb. I really didn't get the whole point of it... but I have a confession. Please forgive me, for I have sinned: I made myself a face book page.
And.
AND!
{{looks around to make sure no one is listening}}
I sort of like it. I have found friends of mine from not only college but high school that I haven't seen in 20 years. It's fun to see what everyone is doing. I still really don't get the whole writing down everything you are doing... that's dumb. Who cares if you are using the restroom? Not me! I especially don't get the whole texting to your face book page, but whatev. However, I do like finding old friends. That's fun.
2. Amsterdam (live) - Coldplay
3. The Little Things - Colbie Calliat
4. When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss
5. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
6. Best of My Love - Emotions
7. Without You - Ayo
8. Baby's Got Sauce - G love & Special Sauce
9. Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
10. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
Bonus: My Town - Montgomery Gentry
I wish God were as quick answering my prayers as Google is. I can type a question into Google and in 2.3 seconds I not only have an answer, but I have different answers... sort of a multiple choice deal. An, 'if you do this, this will happen' kind of answer. I like that WAY better than trying to decipher the answers that God sends me. I guess I'm just lazy. But, don't you think that would be WAY easier? Just type in your questions to God and get the answers back in 2.3 seconds?
Man. I do.
{{Yes. I am waiting for the lightening bolts to strike...}}
**************************************************************
What is UP with it still being dark at 7:30 in the morning? Seriously, this is just obnoxious! We are all usually pretty early risers around here, but this week?
Umm. Yeah. We have all slept in pretty much everyday --except for me on choir mornings. And then its just gross to be up, going to school IN THE DARK!
Yeah, its DARK at 7:30am!
*********************************************************
There are only 60 more shopping days until Christmas. Not that I want to stress you out or anything. Just a public service announcement. Do you have any idea what you are going to get your peeps?********************************************************
I sent the kids and Jefe off to the Jazz game last night and I enjoyed me some Cafe Rio Barbacoa Pork! Yum. Moxie and I sat down to watch our shows, uninterrupted. It was great. Except for just 1 tiny thing. Commercials. Have you noticed that every single freaking channel runs commercials at the same time?? That is just dang annoying! Why? Drove me nuts! Every channel I would flip to during the commercials would have commercials on too. How are you supposed to surf if they run commercials at the same time? I mean, I have a DVR, I tape the ones that I want to tape, but a girls gotta surf sometimes... and they are not making it easy on me!***************************************************************
My phone is slowly being resurrected. It will ring now. But, you can't see anything on it... and no one can hear me when I answer it. It's sort of a giant bummer, because Jefe and I are in a disagreement on what to do. He wants to change cell phone plans-- I however do not. I like the plan I am on (3 cheers for rollover minutes!) and I just want another phone. I don't need all the extra bells and whistles... so now we are having a standoff. Who do you think will win?
******************************************************************
I have mocked people who do face book. There has bee a lot of mocking coming from me over here in Crazyland. I thought it was silly and dumb. I really didn't get the whole point of it... but I have a confession. Please forgive me, for I have sinned: I made myself a face book page.
And.
AND!
{{looks around to make sure no one is listening}}
I sort of like it. I have found friends of mine from not only college but high school that I haven't seen in 20 years. It's fun to see what everyone is doing. I still really don't get the whole writing down everything you are doing... that's dumb. Who cares if you are using the restroom? Not me! I especially don't get the whole texting to your face book page, but whatev. However, I do like finding old friends. That's fun.
*******************************************************************
1. Keep it loose, Keep it tight - Amos LeeThere ya have it! My random thoughts from this week. Have a glorious fall weekend folks. And leave me some new tunes to check out!
2. Amsterdam (live) - Coldplay
3. The Little Things - Colbie Calliat
4. When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss
5. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
6. Best of My Love - Emotions
7. Without You - Ayo
8. Baby's Got Sauce - G love & Special Sauce
9. Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
10. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
Bonus: My Town - Montgomery Gentry

















