Moxie Moo
Monday, October 20, 2008
I was eating an apple the other day, and holding Moxie on my lap. This is our regular routine. She likes to "help me blog"-- only its me laughing as she grabs at the keyboard... She has grown into the grabby stage-- grabbing everything she can get her hands on.
She grabbed my apple and started babbling away at the apple and to me... and we played on the floor, she and I, for over an hour. I had a ball watching her discover this new taste... and seeing her joy.
Seeing life through the eyes of a child is a gift from God. Everything is new again. And this time around? I am savoring every last bite!


Mechelle: I use a canon eos 10d. Its rather old (5 years) -compared to all the new ones out, but it takes fantastic pics!! I need to take a class-- any sugestions??
She grabbed my apple and started babbling away at the apple and to me... and we played on the floor, she and I, for over an hour. I had a ball watching her discover this new taste... and seeing her joy.
Seeing life through the eyes of a child is a gift from God. Everything is new again. And this time around? I am savoring every last bite!
Mechelle: I use a canon eos 10d. Its rather old (5 years) -compared to all the new ones out, but it takes fantastic pics!! I need to take a class-- any sugestions??

















